Sunday 15 December 2013

Mack brown leaving the Longhorns

 Mack brown has said that he is leaving the Texas longhorns... sad times indeed as mack really did help push the longhorns all the way but who will take his place hmmm....
Mack brown is thought to be leaving the Texas longhorn side and already people are speculating on just who will be replacing Mack brown next season to take the head coach job. I know it must be a pretty hard job taking over from a long running coach who probably knew all the players abilities skills and knew them personally to... My money though has to be on Mike Grundy he know his stuff and has been a excellent coach for the cowboy team as well making them one of the strongest teams in the NFL this season.. go on longhorns pick Mike Grundy to be the next coach? There are lots of coaches that could potentially get the job but I think that Mike Grundy has proven himself witht he cowboys.... I wonder if when it comes down to it if the Longhorns will go for the least expensive coach and settle for anyone, get a coach that is completely new and nobody has heard of before or will instead just go for one expensive one but one they know will win games like mike Grundy.. I guess only time will really tell who will take the place of Mack but I do sure hope that it will be Mike... if not then I will be quite disappointed....and confused as to why they didn't grab Mike when they had the chance to.

I am really enjoying this NFL season (though I really hate how the adverts this season have gone way overboard and kinda wrecks things for me) lots of players are getting injured though and this wrecks teams chances... and brings surprises too like the Denver's getting beat recently by the underdogs san deigo side.

No comments:

Post a Comment